Weston Speaking Up Group. 11amEvent Date: 13 October 2021 Location: The Campus
- Meet with other members for a chance to discuss issues and matters important to you.
- This is a monthly meeting in Weston.The purpose of these groups is to provide opportunities for people to share their views and opinions about things that are important to them. This could include: Hate crime, visiting the job centre, benefits, Health issues, local services.
The groups often provide feedback about services and documents produced by North Somerset Council, and this feedback is used to influence the development of current and future services.
In all our groups:
- We run interesting workshops.
- We invite guests and speakers to our meetings.
- We write reports about topics discussed in our groups.
- We share important information.
- We have regular meetings.
- You will meet new friends and learn about and develop self-advocacy skills.
- We talk and learn about topics that are important to us.
If you are interested in getting involved please speak to a member of staff by calling the office on 01934 426086 or emailing email@example.com